Yadgire SuperSpeciality Hospital (YSH) is a 50-bed, critical care hospital located at Rukmini Nagar Square, Amravati, has earned a reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The hospital is particularly well known for excellence in Cancer Surgeries, Chemotherapies, Neurosurgery, Trauma Care Cases, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries and Internal Medicine. Yadgire SuperSpeciality Hospital and CCU is also a recognized leader in public health education and community outreach.
Approximately 65% of Yadgire SuperSpeciality Hospital and CCU's patients are from Amravati (City & District). The remaining 35% come from Akola, Washim, Buldhana, Wardha, Yawatmal districts area and around Vidarbha Region. Yadgire SuperSpeciality Hospital and CCU Hospital is committed to providing a high standard of patient care to a socio-economically and diverse patient population.
Yadgire SuperSpeciality Hospital and Critical Care Unit (YSH & CCU) was started in year 2003 with an aim to provide quality healthcare services of excellent standard to the people of Amravati region. The hospital is promoted by Dr. Atul Yadgire, a Cancer Surgeon, highly trained at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and Dr. Rohini Yadgire, Critical Care Specialist who received her training from Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.. The hospital has a legacy of more than 40 years with the goodwill of Dr. UB Yadgire and Dr. Mrs. Pramila U. Yadgire serving Amravati for a long time.
Dr. Atul Yadgire
Dr. Atul yadgire is a renowned cancer Surgeon from Amravati with a track record of 14 years now. He caters to Akola, Washim, Buldhana, Wardha, Yawatmal districts in addition to Amravati center. Many testimonials in form of successful cancer surgeries can be had from his patients. He is also a specialist surgeon and endoscopist for gastrointestinal track problems.